So, yesterday was a bit poop, I played Mechwarrior a bunch, but nothing of note occurred and the day went by unhindered and unremarkable if not for the less than amicable 'discussion' with my better half late in the evening.

It was my fault, I got irate over a trivial matter and we both left that little spat displeased, fear not readers - I apologised later for my brashness.

So, moving on to today, yet more Mechwarrior was played (I'm really enjoying it) and I've loaded up Tropico 5 again which is frustrating but ultimately a worthy pastime. And I found myself opening Factorio for a more relaxing experience while I see if any other players are around for a game of something.

It was in this downtime that I found today's spark of joy, it was hidden behind rock n' roll, some food and a little drink... While listening to;


I was having a late(ish) lunch of 'Nourmous Pot Noodle and a Pina Colada courtesy of the ingredients we have available...
rum
I found myself jigging about with a beaming smile... It's not much but it makes me happy! hooray!

Oh and being that the lady of my life has a temperament similar to my own, I thing the water is under the proverbial bridge and she's already emailed me asking if I want sushi for dinner. Which, of course I do. Double hooray!

Life is good.

- Copyright © Brain Spooge - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -